Sun and ocean

 
   Missing the sun and the ocean so much, and the color of it, I've never seen something similar.  And here are some lost pictures in my computer from the last vacantion in Miami, the best city in the world. It was the best vacation ever.


          This song was playing everywhere that summer, so every time I hear this song I remember that             vacation.
                                              Taking pictures at 5 in the morning

                                                         Love is in the air
                                                  Jumping in the sand can be hurtful
                                                               Folling around

                                          Sunrise at 5 am is the most beautiful thing in the world.
                                                          Botanical Garden
                                                            My furry friend
                                                     
                                                                   Sun bathing
                                                              I love jumping

                                                   And of course I slipped down
                                                     My yellow baby (just kidding)
                                                                          Happy
I got tired, just a bit
                                                  Sleeping on the bench in downtown Miami

Please don't drop me, baby!

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Descopera Moldova - Combinatul de vinuri Cricova

La multi ani, scumpă nănășică

6 Luni de Fericire